Monday, February 8, 2010
Ripa Center T-Shirt & Cookbook - NJ, PA & DE
Cooper University Hospital is the leading provider of comprehensive health services, medical education and clinical research in Southern New Jersey and the Delaware Valley. With over 550 physicians in over 75 specialties, Cooper is uniquely equipped to provide an almost unlimited number of medical services. As the clinical campus of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School at Camden, the hospital is committed to excellence in medical education, patient care and research. Cooper offers training programs for medical students, residents, fellows, nurses and allied health professionals in a variety of specialties.
Cooper has a unique health and wellness program designed for women by women. Cooper for Women is a casual, friendly resource center where you can take an exercise class, attend an interactive talk by a physician, or connect with the right doctor and the right service.
Sign-up now to become a member for free and you'll enjoy:
* Free monthly e-newsletter on women's health
* Priority registration for all educational programs including "Ask the Doctor"
* Priority admission to conferences
* $5 discount on fee-based Cooper for Women classes
* Free Ripa Center for Women's Health & Wellness at Cooper soft tee shirt
* Free healthy cookbook
* Invitations to exclusive members-only events and activities
For NJ, PA, and DE residents only.